Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 74588 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
The Global Flavors & Fragrance group is seeking to fill a Technical Associate position with an independent, highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills to drive growth through fragrance innovation.
• Build strong partnerships with core Fragrance houses and external partners to identify, leverage, drive and execute new generation of fragrance technologies applicable to Colgate´s Home and Personal Care product portfolio.
• Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication.
• Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with the company goals
• Has good understanding of the big picture and uses this knowledge to define and establish fragrance innovation pipeline
• Partner with TI (Technology Insights), CI(Consumer Insights), ER(Early Research), PD(Product Development) and I&S (Implementation & Support) to ensure the right insights are leveraged to then identify and implement the right fragrance technologies that will contribute to the Home Care and Personal Care Products category strategy and the development of winning bundles
• Develop, utilize and promote the fragrance technology bank
• Partner with marketing to gain insight on brands, market knowledge and brand strategies
• Understand consumer habits & attitudes and apply them on fragrance performance and liking
• Keep up to date with relevant scientific and technological fragrance innovations
• Plan and conduct consumer testing leading to the commercialization of innovative fragrance technologies
• Contribute to team success
• Demonstrate strong abilities in cultivating innovation, delivering high quality work, and driving projects to completion
• Partner with fragrance houses to identify next generation fragrance technologies applicable to Colgate´s Home and Personal Care product portfolio
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Chemistry or Science related Major (PhD desirable)
. 8+ years of industry experience in a global environment ( 5+ years of Industry experience with a PhD)
. Strong analytical skills and research capabilities.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (written/verbal) with all levels within the organization
• Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
• Creative and open minded; able to come up with new ideas and concepts which are practical to implement
. Knowledge of the Flavors & Fragrance industry a plus
• Functional knowledge of consumer insights and global markets a plus
• Strong execution and strategic thinking skills
• Embraces diversity
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.