Req ID: 51633
Areas of Interest: Business/Technical Analysis; Commercial Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Technical Business Analyst II is primarily responsible for defining and performing analysis, design, programming, planning, implementation, and supporting of systems software and procedures which require a moderate technical and systems knowledge. The Technical Analyst II manages plans, organizes, and controls projects which have a moderate organizational impact as well as provides day-to-day support for complex applications systems.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Application Support Skills
- Diagnose and remediates problems
- Perform root cause analysis
- Develop and maintain application documentation
- Define and maintain application configuration
- Apply/install application patches and releases
- Ability to understand and execute an application disaster recovery plan
- Install desktop client applications
- Drive change control processes as it applies to supported applications and projects
- Drive support incident management as it applies to incident support
- Problem Management – Track metrics and trends of application performance and remediate issues
- Write business and functional requirements for moderately complex projects (including data retention requirements, report definition and data security requirements)
- Perform business process modeling (includes logical modeling, data retention, and business process modeling) for moderately complex projects
- Provide estimates for moderately complex project requests
- Understand and create data flow documentation (includes data mapping and conversion mapping) for complexity ranging from single application data flow to multiple application data flows
- Knowledgeable of security requirements for applications, servers, etc.
- Perform job scheduling responsibilities including writing, reading, and troubleshooting job plans for moderately complex jobs
- Ability to provide technical requirements/specifications for moderately complex projects
- Strong awareness of software Integration points and the technology and/or systems used in the organization
- Create simple reports from database repositories
- Deploy complex deployment packages
- Understand RDBMS principles
- Work with tiered environments (Dev, Test, UAT, Prod)
- Architectural Governance
- Employ IT governance policies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Understanding of gathering and developing business and functional business requirements
- Understanding of basic and complex software security concepts
- Working knowledge of moderately complex job scheduling systems and how to create job schedules
- Awareness of software integration systems e.g., webMethods, Tibco, SSIS etc.
- Understanding of RDBMS principles and tools e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Understanding of moderately complex technical infrastructure principles e.g., Windows Server, UNIX, Tomcat, IIS etc.
- Understanding of tiered environments e.g., development, test, user Acceptance, production
- Understanding of project management methodology (basic framework, phases, artifacts, process, and project funding)
- Understanding of quality/testing methodologies
- Understanding of the use of middleware technology
- Understanding of application disaster recovery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Technology/Science, or a related field and 3-5 years experience in MIS or related field or 9-11 years of work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.