Job ID: 82132
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for keeping businesses compliant with various local, state, and federal tax regulations
What will your job look like?
- Prepares and reviews income tax returns on federal, state, and international levels.
- Responsible for managing and reviewing tax processes for Canadian entities with external tax providers
- Review tax provisions
- Performs tax research as necessary
- You will assist in ensuring that the company complies with relevant tax laws and that tax returns and payments are processed on time
- You will complete and review income tax provisions for each legal entity, ensuring timeliness and accuracy for statutory audit and internal purposes.
- You will liaisons with external auditors, external tax agents and tax offices (if required)
All you need is…
- BA/BS in Accounting with CPA licensure
- Five plus years of progressive experience in a mix of public and private Corporate Tax environments including experience preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns in various jurisdictions
- Experience with One Source Tax provision software desired
- Experience reviewing tax provisions in accordance with ASC740
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills including ability to work independently under time constraints, and with flexibility to meet demands of position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated work ethic and desire to strive for continuous improvement.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have Local or Regional scope
- You will have scope for professional development