Req ID: 101962
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Management Lead to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
– Provide infrastructure management, including active directory, domain controllers, domain name service, dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP), GPO, F5, etc.
– Provide device management: configure, track, and remotely manage desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
– Provide tools management: administration/management tools including SCM, SCORCH, Microsoft Identity Management (MIM), Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS), Air Watch, Azure AD, etc.
– Provide configuration management: execute, track all changes to systems and network; ensuring of backup/rollback plans
– Provide security management, including patching of systems, updating firmware, remediate vulnerabilities, security findings relating to operating systems, network iOS, and appliances
– Provide web management: configure, manage, support Microsoft SharePoint, IIS, and etc
– Plan, design, document and implement zero-touch solution for ease of deployment to all user workstations and enterprise server infrastructure
– Upgrade/update both software and hardware
– Manage accounts and access to systems and equipment
– Manage systems resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability
6+ years of experience of systems administration
6+ years of experience of enterprise infrastructure administration
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
– Data backup and recovery
– Monitor and analyze audit logs, report any irregularities
– Monitor server disk storage (by user and by program) including temporary storage requirements (print queues, etc.)
– Archive and delete unneeded files
– Recover disk space from deleted users
– Maintain structure of rights for accounts and groups
– Perform system back-up functions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.