Req ID: 104252
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Integration — Systems Integration Specialist Advisor( Mx) to join our team in Guadalajara, Jalisco (MX-JAL), Mexico (MX).
- Install, configure, tune, maintain, and monitor Windows 2003/2008 Enterprise server
- Provide Windows server administration within an Active Directory environment
- Use monitoring tools to oversee multiple Wintel systems operating within a defined support operations area
- Troubleshoot Wintel systems with remote technology such as iDRAC and RDP
- Collaborate with clients to develop, implement, and review customer relations service improvement programs
- Implement core business processes and assist the client with process improvement initiatives
- Recommend changes to policies and establish immediate procedures
- Ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget by maintaining communication with customer staff and management
- Interact with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers
- Analyse, log, track, and resolve complex issues pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printers, Windows servers, and applications
- Coordinate hardware and software installations, as well as upgrades
- Isolate and diagnose common Wintel system problems and document system events to ensure continuous functioning
- Coordinate and monitor troubleshooting, testing, upgrades, and configuration of Wintel (Windows / VMware) system files and services
- Prepare for and prescribe approaches to possible downstream implications
- Utilize standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.