Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
- Selling Systems & Integration customer equipment projects and supporting the BU sales team on standalone equipment sales as well as simple lines.
- Define, develop, promote, sell and deliver Packaging Solutions for Customers in a matrix environment in cooperation with local MEA Sales, Service&Application and Euro Experts & CSC based Equipment Functions teams.
– Develop and design equipment layout/solutions based on clearly defined customer expectations, needs, project specifications and project scope.
– Drive (in close collaboration with the BU sales team) preparation of quotations/offers (including value argumentation/financial analysis), negotiations, and closing of systems integration customer projects.
– Select external partners, build the project team, coordinate the order and deliver the equipment solutions in line with project specifications, timing and budget.
– Coordinate installation and training of customer equipment projects with the Service&Application Team.
– Be the project leader for customer equipment projects and act as a ‘general contractor’ for holistic systems integration solutions for Sealed Air’s customers (including systems and solutions from multiple suppliers).
– Assist in seeking and proposing a network of systems integration partners’ (sub-contractors’) in coordination with the Systems&Integration manager and CSC bases Equipment Functions teams.
– Substantiate new Systems&Integration solutions introduction into the field.
– Prospect to generate leads & opportunities on systems integration customer projects.
– Be accountable for the financial conditions of each deal, responsible for SIR compliance and ensure the revenues are correctly classified.
– Accurately and timely report on equipment pipeline, forecast, OOH and highlights/objectives.
– Provide customer feedback to a manager to adapt and optimize our equipment fleet to the market needs.
– Assure proper interfacing within the Organization and the best possible utilization of overall resources.
– Main focus is on Equipment food and non-food Packaging Systems.
– Support the selling of services to meet the Sealed Air’s financial objectives.
– Implement and respect Sealed Air’s safety rules.
– CIS, mainly Russia.
Qualification / Education:
– Higher education.
– Mechanical design qualification. Fundamental background on Draftsight, SolidWorks, AutoCAD Mechanical or Autodesk Inventor, computer proficiency, teamwork, and time management.
– Shows an interest in the project management, mechanical design, engineering processes.
– From graduate to solid engineering experience, depending on candidate.
– Talented in technical aspects: machines, processes, materials etc.
Certification or specific training:
– Obligatory: good command in auto cad 2d lay outs, electrical drawing.
– Additional: Autodesk Inventor 3d modeling.
– Prepared to be socialized and integrated in international SEE corporate team to work with international customer accounts.
– Good command in spoken and written English.
– Comfortable to travel 20-30% of working time.
Requisition id: 31352
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.