Req ID: 57601
Areas of Interest: Loan Operations
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The System Specialist III is responsible for processing and ensuring accuracy of all types of monetary, maintenance and/or boarding transactions for complex loans in multiple states and banks using an advanced level of problem solving requiring independent analysis and judgment; providing support and customer service to lending staff, external customers of bank and/or participating lending institutions. The System Specialist III analyzes loan documents, loan worksheets, commitment reports, and provides appropriate system boarding. In addition, the System Specialist III is responsible for ensuring that the loan functions as required on the loan system and makes necessary changes.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains extensive contact with internal and external customers, researches and resolves complex problems which require handling beyond intermediate experience and knowledge; reviews legal documentation to ensure processes and system integrity; advises clients of action taken to service accounts, such as explaining necessary steps to solve an existing problem or providing ongoing guidance necessary to prevent future account difficulties.
- Enters data and controls quality of new and renewed loans to the loan system; maintains and services loans; evaluates documents to include commitments, loan/credit agreements, etc; calculates advanced loan interest; interprets system requirements; balances entries; books and services complex commercial loans such as participation loans, borrowing base loans, rate option loans, letters of credit; interprets documentation to decide proper system setup.
- Works closely with Credit Administration and Management to ensure credit deterioration is correctly reflected in loan loss allowance; ensures that past-dues, non-accrual and non-performing loans are appropriately maintained. Uses quality control procedures to ensure income/interest accrual is not misstated through loan system error, fee income is recognized in accordance with GAAP and policies set forth by Finance, and that all percentages are correct in accordance with partner agreement structures and remittances.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of loan operations and bank related operations, including loan policy
- Advanced knowledge of loan systems processing
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state lending guidelines and regulations
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of complex loan documentation with the ability to interpret documentation specifications and requirements
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulations and policies effecting loan operations and bank related operations
- Excellent understanding of complex mathematical calculations and accounting principals as applied to loan processing
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type 30-40 wpm
- Ability to adjust priorities to changing circumstances in fast paced, heavy volume atmosphere
- Ability to provide training in a constructive and effective manner with various levels of personnel
- Demonstrated independent research and analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills; detail and task oriented
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in a business related field and 4-5 years experience in bank lending operations or 10-11 years equivalent work experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.