Job ID: 73719
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
In charge of digital project Development and Delivery, provides technical guidance and solutions to the team during the software development lifecycle and performs people management and project management tasks to deliver with highest quality.
What will your job look like?
- Engineering — Provides hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintain, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications. Reviews and provides feedback and suggests solutions including operability perspective.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form.
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design / story / sprint / release.
- Quality – Enforces quality processes, measures them and takes corrective actions to ensure high quality in production.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement – Promotes and instills a culture of continuous improvement/efficiency to the software or business processes.
All you need is…
- An academic degree
- Hands-on experience working with Spring, Docker, OpenShift/Kubernetes, Helm charts, No SQL DB, Kafka, Canary deployment, Feature toggle
- Deep understanding of SW Engineering & DevOps practices
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud-based infrastructure
- At least 5years’ hands-on experience as a Java software developer
- Experience working as a scrum master in a medium/large scale company
- Experience in managing teams.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, verbal and written skills in English
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technologies
- You will join a strong and passionate team with lots of business challengesClick Enter to preview the description of Role DescriptionPreview
- This position is your opportunity to bring innovation and implement new technologies
- You will be challenged by creating high performing team