Job Req ID: 667181
Position Number: 00073696
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift Details: 7AM-6PM, could be 7-4, 8-8. Expected to flex so can supervise for extended hours. Some Saturdays
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Administration – MOB
Location: Rock Hill MOB
Location Details: 1656 Riverchase Blvd, Rock Hill SC 29732
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
Provides leadership for front line clerical team members to support practice operations. Oversees team member and patient flow, and leads department functions related to scheduling appointments, care coordination and authorization management, registration and check in/out and revenue cycle functions.
- Develops staffing plans to maximize use of resources.
- Interviews and selects clerical team members for the department in cooperation with the department manager.
- Trains and assists new clerical team members in the onboarding process for the department.
- Coaches and counsels clerical team members on their performance.
- Oversees meeting performance metrics for the department to include productivity and quality standards.
- Conducts or delegates auditing responsibility for compliance with policies and standard work for the department to ensure metrics are met and processes are appropriately followed.
Work consistently requires long periods of sitting, computer and phone use. Work requires some walking, standing, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Must have intact senses of sight, hearing and touch. Must be able to speak and articulate clearly. Works in a fast paced environment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED Required. Associates degree preferred. Customer service and Practice Operations, Call Center or Ambulatory Revenue Cycle experience required. Minimum of 3 years in a medical office setting preferred.
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer