Who is Sitel?
We don’t like to brag, but we’re kind of a big deal. We are a people-driven, diverse company who does one thing really well – we deliver millions of great experiences every day for some of the world’s best known brands. As a leading global provider of customer experience management, we depend on our 75,000 associates to help customers all over the world. That’s where you come in.
Who are we looking for?
Sitel is looking for passionate customer service professionals who can live and breathe our core values. We will also need you to be computer literate and be comfortable supporting customers via phone, social media and e-mail. Customers will rely on you to answer their questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service. We want you to be the voice of the brand!
- Interest in consumer electronics, IT hardware and software.
- A team player
- Strong understanding of Windows and Apple products.
- Flexible approach to work load with the ability to switch tasks quickly and easily
- Proactive with the ability to identify personal development needs
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors
- Excellent punctuality, attendance & schedule adherence
- Ensure company/department policies, procedures and processes are adhered to consistently
- Handle inbound enquiries (e-mails and chat) relating to technical issues within guidelines established by the client and contact centre management
- Work towards ‘First Contact Resolution’ to deliver the highest quality customer experience on every transaction
- Ensure all calls and emails are logged and managed accurately within the service management system in accordance to the agreed SLAs
- Consistently achieve Quality Monitoring targets to meet client, customer and departmental targets
- Escalate unresolved issue to the 2nd line support team in a timely manner
- Taking responsibility for calls and seeing them through to completion
- Assist customers navigating the Brother website
- Achieve customer satisfaction targets as indicated
- Other duties as assigned
Role Specific Requirements
- Must have IT experience
Hours & Pay
- Monday – Friday ; 9.00am – 17.30pm
- 2 weeks paid training provided
- £9.60 per hour
- Possibility of working from home (training will be on site) with IT equipment provided.
- Weekly pay
- FREE staff car park/2 minute walk from Kingston train/bus stations
- A multicultural, fun working environment
- A buzzing location with lots of shops, cafes and restaurants
- Access to a program of discounts and rewards system for local and big brands… and more
What are you waiting for? Apply now and join our family!!
The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Sitel and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.