Division: Sun Coast
Department : Tallahassee Large Store
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 5:00am Until Completed
Summary Job Statement
Sales Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the business relationship with a group of customers and providing supervision for Delivery Merchandiser.
- Generates product orders on a daily basis for their customer base and ensures in-stock conditions on all company products.
- Provides daily guidance and direction to Delivery Merchandisers on all customer needs.
- Coordinates all sales activities to ensure the highest level of execution on all marketing initiatives, new product introductions and overall Picture of Success (PicOS).
- Ensures all merchandising and brand standard are executed.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to the leadership team on competitive threats and business opportunities.
- Reviews business results with customers on a pre-determined frequency and gain alignment on key business initiatives.
- Uses R.E.D. survey results to improve execution vs PicOS.
- Ensures all key business goals are achieved to include volume, revenue, margin, share and R.E.D. targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have working knowledge of Margin Minder, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Beverage and consumer packaged goods experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders.
- Selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems along with business development planning experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a good driving record and in compliance with CCBCU fleet policy.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.