Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Work closely with internal functional teams and vendors to well support the non-direct development process and sample/bulk production quality of assigned vendors by monitoring the relevant E2E process and executing company standards, aiming to make sure adidas products are consistently developed & delivered to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Support to monitor the non-DD development process from design to release of bulk production focusing on prototype sampling, testing, and quality control to ensure development is completed up to adidas standards and targets before defined buy ready date.
- Support to manage vendors to ensure products are developed 100% in line with company quality & test standards, and make sure 100% achievement of the assigned development relevant KPIs such as sample delivery, on time Buy Ready, etc.
- Ensure development systems are well maintained by vendors; give training to vendors on system upgrade or new systems.
- Organize the Pre-Production Meetings for assigned product categories and suppliers to ensure the quality of bulk productions fully complied with the defined product quality standards.
- Closely work in a quality driven manner with internal functional teams and vendors to secure the consistent quality of production environment, production processes and finished goods.
- Make sure the implementation of the standards and measures which ensure quality is involved in each single production step and flowing across the whole production process to achieve the quality performance target assigned by the company.
- Handle customer claims or returns and analyse the reasons of defects in order to eradicate duplication and favour right first time.
- Support SEA team to make sure SEA policies/rules of both C rating and E rating are well implemented by all T1 factories.
- Drive T1 vendors to initiate ME solution aiming to increase the production efficiency or secure product quality, also support T1 vendors to achieve the assigned ME targets.
- Provide/coordinate the appropriate training and support to vendors targeting at executing and delivering the excellence of production and quality.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Good planning & organizing skills
- General understanding of costing principles and process;
- Ability to create, plan and deliver presentations
- Fluent English, written and verbal, BULATS level 3 or equivalent, other languages are plus
- Good IT/PC operation skills including Excel, Word and PPT.