Job Req ID: 669941
Position Number: 00167711
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Shift Details: Varied hours between 5am and 7pm and every other weekend
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Dietary Services
Location: Atrium Health Cleveland
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
Participates as a member of the patient services team with primary responsibility supervising employees engaged in taking meal orders and preparing and serving food items for meals. Trains workers in methods of performing duties and schedules, and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- Modifies schedule to insure optimal meal service when employees are unable to report to work.
- Monitors refrigeration/freezer temperatures, dish machine temperatures and food temperatures; takes corrective action immediately when standards are not met.
- Ensures cleanliness of patient services areas and equipment.
- Performs patient service recovery and informs manager of actions taken and follow up measures needed to insure patient satisfaction.
- Performs quality checks including tray accuracy, test trays, meal rounds, and AIDET audits.
- Provides input for introductory reviews and annual performance appraisals.
- Maintains working knowledge of modified diets in use at CHS.
Requires lifting 50 pounds maximum, with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Repetitive motions such as turning, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and twisting. Standing for extensive periods of time and extensive walking required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience and training.
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer