Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 74677 – Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Purchase Order Management:
- Lead Indirect procurement’s cost saving and value added initiatives for the commercial categories.
- Participate/ lead discussions with stakeholder, suppliers and division.
- Lead innovation. Explore external market through associations, peer benchmarks, forums, etc. to identify and bring in creative solutions and innovative ideas to the commercial area.
- Liaise with stakeholder and Indirect Procurement to drive spend through preferred suppliers and drive spend through Catalogs
- Manage requisition in compliance with Divisional Clip level and Auto flip requirements
- Understand of stakeholder requirement, search and negotiate for commercial categories
- Liaise with Marketing/CBD team to optimize CP value in category management
- Develop & Manage commercial category Roadmap such as POP, events, premium, advertising and ecommerce to drive long-term growth
- Market intelligence through Expo, Exhibition, visit supplier etc.
- Initiate Supplier spend review for Simplification fulfillment
- Support of Supplier master data maintenance
- Support of Supplier Relationship Management and Responsible Sourcing
- Master or Bachelor Degree in a technical or business field
- 5-7 years’ experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or commercial experience.
- Experience of consumer goods industry will be advantage
- Strategic sourcing & process oriented with Strong Negotiation
- Understand marketing spend such as media, ecommerce, digital, event and POP etc.
- Knowledge or experiences of digital marketing & social network will be advantage
- Good English proficiency (verbal, writing and reading skills)
- Good knowledge in SAP will be advantage.
- Proficient in the Google tools
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.