About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
As part of a global team, manage the successful implementation/transition of ProjectWise Systems to a cloud-hosted environment including:
- Simultaneously, manage multiple short-term projects (3-6 months; user-facing) with the objective of migrating current on-premise ProjectWise users to a cloud-hosted environment
- Support Professional Services with the deployment of ProjectWise in a cloud-hosted environment for multiple new ProjectWise projects
- Act as liaison among Cloud Operations PW Consultants, Cloud Architects, Cloud Solution Engineers, Product Delivery Project Managers and Account Managers to coordinate efforts toward successful project completion.
- Coordinate, support and manage communications for Go-Live Migrations/Upgrades conducted after business hours (typically Friday evenings/Sat. mornings, one weekend per month)
- Facilitate all necessary project meetings/discussions; complete all required documentation; initiate and monitor required project Help Tickets and update/maintain the Client Management Database (CMDB) as needed per project.
- Communicate project status including resource requirements, project risks and issues and potential go-live dates to management team.
- Act as point of contact and resource for current ProjectWise cloud-hosted users including responding to cloud-hosted environment- related questions, requests for PW upgrades and/or inquiry into server or service request status.
- Actively participate in monitoring and processing service requests within the ProjectWise Cloud Operations queue.
- Consistently provide feedback and suggestions towards creating and/or improving Cloud Operations processes and procedures, including owning living documents and/or acting as subject matter expert (SME) for specific process or architecture/application components.
- Actively communicate known or learned server and/or architecture issues reported by users or noted within project life cycle.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned.
What You Bring to The Table:
- Must possess advanced organizational and communication skills in order to coordinate and manage multiple projects within fast-paced, growing cloud operations department.
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Project Management Experience (3+ years) preferred.
- Able to adapt to fast-changing processes, procedures, and product road-maps.
- Familiarity of ProjectWise architecture and applications, a plus.
- Experience working as part of global team.
- Knowledge of ITIL Practices, a plus.
- Flexibility for occasional off-hours conference calls and go-live migrations expected.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at email@example.com.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.