ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING CONSULTANT – VALUE & ACCESS
We are currently seeking applicants for a Strategy Insights & Planning Consultant position in our global Value & Access practice to join our New York office. Our Value & Access practice is a rapidly growing part of our marketing business at ZS. We understand the entire value continuum from clinical to commercial to corporate policy, and we apply a multidisciplinary approach to help ensure our clients' long-term business success. Consultants will leverage their industry experience to support clients in communicating value, justifying price, and developing and implementing an overall market access strategy.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project related findings and coordinating team meetings
- Conduct issue anaysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
- Design and execute qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to test and analyze hypotheses
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within the Market Access & Pricing practice
- Participate in business and strategy development
- Contribute to internal firm activities
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field, MBA is a plus
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical Market Access & Pricing
- Experience in global Market Access & Pricing research and consulting is a plus
- Experience with (particularly qualitative) payer and pricing research methodologies
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Additional fluency in at least one European language is preferred
- Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.