ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
ZS’s Pipeline Strategy and Launch practice area focuses on strategic choices in four related areas: 1) Pipeline and Portfolio Strategy; 2) Pipeline Asset Strategy; 3) Business Development, Licensing, Mergers & Acquisitions; and, 4) New Product Launch & Commercialization. We help clients think about “Where to Play” and “How to Win” choices at the intersection of product development and commercialization. “Where to Play” strategic choices include prioritizing business units, therapeutic or disease areas, follow-on indications, geographic markets, and platforms and technologies for future growth and investment. “How to Win” choices may include identifying products for in-licensing or acquisition, conducting due-diligence and developing integrated strategies for future products from early development through launch. Our solutions are based on rigorous research underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership. Our clients are typically cross-functional executive teams in small-, medium- and large-biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and other types of healthcare companies.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE /PIPELINE STRATEGY & LAUNCH
Strategy Insights & Planning Associates (SIPAs) in the Pipeline and Launch Strategy practice at ZS create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPAs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPAs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions. In the Pipeline and Launch Strategy practice, a science background and/or interest and relevant experience in the business side of science (e.g., relevant to the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries) can be helpful for the SIPA role.
- Develop broad understanding of the biopharma landscape and how key functional areas intersect, including clinical, commercial, regulatory, and payer dynamics;
• Leverage problem-solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
• Conduct market research and desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
• Design custom quantitative analyses and be able to manipulate financial models using Excel;
• Create compelling, data-driven Powerpoint presentations;
• Collaborate with global ZS teams on complex analyses and distill research findings;
• Interact with senior biopharma clients during presentations and meetings;
• Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
• Drive problem solving and advance ZS’s capabilities.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in life sciences, business, or engineering (any branch), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
• Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
• Interest in both the science and business aspects of healthcare
• Interest in the healthcare systems of different regions including the US, Europe and Asia
• Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment for, working in teams;
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on Facebook
- Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.