ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Location Available: London, United Kingdom or Frankfurt, Germany
Application deadline – Thursday 29th October 2020.
Welcome students from ESADE (Class of 2021) ! Please note that this role is only open to students who are graduating in 2021. Applications from 2020 grads will not be considered!
ZS's Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE
• Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
• Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS's proprietary software;
• Synthesise and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
• Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
• Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
• Drive problem solving and advance ZS’s sales+marketing capabilities.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline; strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied maths, statistics or relevant fields);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Self-discipline for planning and organising tasks;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and the local language of the office is required, additional fluency in European or Asian languages is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application and full transcript/set of marks (official or unofficial), is required to be considered. ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package. We are an Equality Directives employer and a Equality Act employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.