Req ID: 100654
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Account Executive – Telecom Vertical to join our team in Seattle, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive (SE) to join our North American Telecommunication & Media team selling service solutions to large enterprise class companies in the Telecom vertical.
- Sell service technology, applications, business processing and technology outsourcing and service offerings
- Engage in business and technical discussions with CEO/CIOs, define requirements/needs, convey value proposition and recommend optimal solutions
- Lead account and pursuit teams including solution architects, technical architects, business development, finance and legal resources to arrive at an optimal solution to meet customer needs
- Participate in Account / Territory planning and pursuit plans for specific opportunities
- Participate in call planning and weekly status updates
- Provide marketing intelligence to sales management
- Participate in industry marketing campaigns, sales forecast and strategies
- Update SalesForce.com with all account and opportunity data
- Keep informed of new services and technology and other information of interest to CEO/CIOs
- Work closely account executives, proposal teams, and solution architects. Generate proposals for prospective customers, and lead RFP responses
- Ensures internal practice standards are met
- 5+ years of experience with a Tier 1 organization a plus. (i.e.Wipro, HCL, Infosys, IBM, HP, Accenture, etc.)
- Deep experience selling IT services and IT solutions, not product in the Telecommunication and Media industries.
- Tenured sales professional with a track record successfully meeting and exceeding quotas
- Extensive contacts with C-suite executives
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding quota
- 5 years of experience in a matrixed-managed environment. Ability to thrive in a matrixed managed team environment. MUST be a team player
- 10 years’ experience successfully selling Applications, BPO, IT consulting, outsourcing and other IT service offerings to CEO/CIOs
- 10 years’ experience communicating among senior executives, presenting technical solutions aligned with business objectives in the telecom, media and technology industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.