Req Id: 235693
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Bell Media is seeking dynamic and passionate individuals to join our Promotions Street Team as Brand Ambassadors. As a Brand Ambassador you will be representing 99.9 Sun FM, 101.5 EZ Rock and AM 1150 at events happening in and around the community. What will you be doing all day? It could be anything from running a photo booth, taking great social media pic’s, helping people with contest entries to liaising with on-air talent to manage meet and greets with the public. You will also be responsible to maintain the appearance of the booth, keeping it crisp, clean and well and supplied. Prior experience is an asset, but mostly you need to be energetic – you will be on your feet most of your shift – outgoing, friendly, have an interest in media and genuinely love dealing with the public in a fun, interactive and professional way – you are our Brand Ambassador!
- Interact with the public in a friendly and professional way
- Ensure signage and display items i.e: banner roll, backdrops, tent, balloons, ballots and/or ballot boxes are at events and set up properly for remotes, community events or live broadcast
- Provide information about special events, contesting and promotions happening at the remote or live broadcast
- Ensure updates are posted to station social media accounts
- Represent the radio station(s) in a professional manner
- Maintain a neat physical appearance during promotional events.
- Some heavy lifting ie: moving and set up of tents is required.
- Work evenings and weekends including some statutory holidays
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about promotions and broadcasting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – we want you to engage with clients, listeners and the general public
- Excellent social media skills – you will be posting to our station social media feeds!
- Great team player with an ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Positive, professional and friendly manner with a customer service approach
- A valid BC driver’s license and safe driving record
- Independent thinker with maturity and proven problem solving experience
- Available to work on weekends and some statutory holidays
- Broadcasting college or equivalent on air experience an asset but not required
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media – Freelancer
Job Status: Temporary – Part Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna
Application Deadline: 08/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Kelowna