Req. ID: 226786
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our dedication to people, innovation, resourcefulness, teamwork, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Staff Engineer within the Media Architecture Group at Micron, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Micron’s groundbreaking internal test platform for non-volatile memory. This is a key creative and development position where you will provide guidance, maintenance, and recommendations for the test hardware/platform, which includes the use of FPGAs, crafted for many of Micron’s storage products. As such, candidates are encouraged to be proficient subject matter experts in RTL (Register Transfer Level) development, FPGA prototyping and object-oriented coding.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work in a high-profile role within the Non-Volatile Engineering Group in developing and maintaining Micron’s in-house test platform
- Work with a multi-functional system development team to bring outstanding test platform
- Debug complicated and relevant test hardware related problems and issues
- Develop next generation set of tools and features to facilitate outstanding testing capability
- Periodically present new features and test architecture to global audience
5+ Years proven experience On RTL Design & FPGA
Specialist in RTL Design with System Verilog
- Multiple Clock Domain design
- Familiarity with UVM TestBench development
- Synthesis, Area & Timing Closure
- FPGA Development Flow (Xilinx Vivado)
- FPGA Synthesis Tools
- Familiarity with FPGA Debugging tools (like ILA)
- Familiarity with programming languages: C/C++, Python
- Experience with ONFI/NAND Protocol is helpful
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills including lab testing (oscilloscope and logic analyzer usage) and debug
- Proven understanding of version control systems such as SVN or Git
- Shown ability to collaborate with local and overseas teams on projects
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Electrical Engineering (or a related field)
- A range of positions from entry level to team leadership are available depending on experience
As the leader in creative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is redefining how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to use the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Micron believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Micron recruits, hires, trains, promotes, subject areas and provides other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, age, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, marital status or other classifications protected under law or Company policy. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-GKV1 || Tier 4 ||