Sr. Manager, Product Security (Remote)
Who We Are Looking For:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It is a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
In the role of Sr. Manager, Product Security the incumbent will lead a team that is primarily responsible for designing secure, user friendly and connected agricultural equipment and products in an agile fashion in cooperation with product management and engineering teams.
This position is fully remote.
What You Will Do:
- Complete build-out of Product Security Engineering team in alignment with strategic goals
- Define Onboard and Offboard cybersecurity goals and strategy.
- Mentor team, set and track team member goals, facilitate yearly performance reviews.
- Define Threat Modeling strategy.
- Define Risk Assessment strategy.
- Plan sprint-work, ensuring proper loading, and prioritization.
- Researching security topics relevant to assigned product line.
- Secure design, architecture, implementation, and review
- Engage with third parties to run assessments, tests etc.
- Responsible for projects
- Coordinate Product Security Engineering with Pen-Test, Vuln-Management teams.
- Build roadmap for ISO21434 compliance.
- Maintain community relations.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical engineering, Computer Science or equivalent (or four additional years of relevant experience in lieu of degree)
- Familiarity/experience with OWASP Top 10/ OWASP IoT Top 10 / CWE Top 25 vulnerabilities
- Knowledge/experience of implementing controls to mitigate above items.
- Knowledge/experience of common vulnerabilities in the assigned product space
- Knowledge/experience of common data and/or cryptographic protocols
- Strong preference for outcome-oriented thinking
- Experience building and leading teams, distributed across regions and countries.
- Experience helping employees with personal development and performance goals.
A Plus If You Have:
- Industry certifications: Sec+, CEH, EJPT, GIAC, GPEN, Pentest+, CND, AWS, or other cloud certs
- Software development / system design experience
- Affiliation with a known entity that can publicly vouch for skillset.
- Scrum/Agile experience or training