Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree along with 8+yrs experience in quality management in a manufacturing environment. Ideally with 2-4 Years in a Supply Chain role and 4 years’ experience in Durable Goods, Heavy Equipment and /or Agriculture industry.
- Mastery over quality control & problem-solving techniques and experience working with suppliers, leading supply chain quality improvement efforts.
- Must have technical experience with one of the many industrial commodities & manufacturing processes as well as experience in successfully interfacing within a Global enterprise across multiple support sites and functions.
- Strong presentation competency, business acumen and the ability to drive change and compliance to a standard process across a functional team.
- Must have Mid-advanced English written / oral communication skills and experience in a Multi-Cultural enterprise.
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme.
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework.
- Health and life insurance.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.