Req Id: 269571
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
What’s the opportunity?
As a member of the Human Resources team, you will join our efforts to achieve process excellence and enhancing the employee experience. This is a dynamic and multi-faceted role supporting compensation, group insurance and group savings portfolios. Ready to drive plan enhancements and execute companywide improvement initiatives? Join our team today!
What will you do?
• Participate in the execution of the annual bonus and salary increase processes;
• Reporting, analysis, and recommendation to key stakeholders;
• Coordinate day to day compensation inquiries and requests including job title updates, salary offer recommendations, ad hoc letters pertaining to salary and or bonus’;
• Streamline and automate annual processes;
• Drive employee engagement with departmental enhancements and improvement initiatives;
Group Insurance/Savings Plans
• Coordinate, lead where required, internal/external governance meetings;
• Reporting, analysis, and recommendation to key stakeholders; presentation to senior management is frequently required;
• Recommend plan enhancements to drive employee engagement and experience
• Understanding of all company total rewards and wellness programs in both Ontario and Quebec to provide ongoing employee support and drive project initiatives;
• Coordinate vendor related events, education sessions/materials, communication plans, etc. to drive participation and better understanding of plans;
• Research and recommend best in class total rewards strategies to enhance BTS’ employee programs.
• Drive wellness initiatives that support employee overall well-being including weekly newsletter articles and various company wide initiatives.
What do you need to succeed?
• Post-secondary degree / diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline
• 2-4 years of experience in a human resources function
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Project Management with involving executing large company initiatives
• Analytical capability and ability to make recommendations to senior management
• Eager to work in a fast-paced multi-discipline working environment
• Experience directly in compensation, group insurance, group savings portfolios
• Bilingual (French & English)
• Practical knowledge of the Canada Labour Code
• CHRP obtained or in progress
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Brampton || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Ontario : Markham || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Nepean || Canada : Ontario : Sarnia || Canada : Ontario : Sault Ste. Marie || Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Anjou || Canada : Quebec : Boucherville
Application Deadline: 09/25/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences – we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers