*Remote opportunity, preferably located in California/West coast.
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO’s Fendt Division has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Marketing Product Specialist covering Orchard, Vineyard, & Specialty Tractors to join its marketing team in delivering extraordinary results throughout North America. The Fendt brand offers leading products to make farmers more successful. This includes developing exceptional equipment, products, and services for farmers, so that they can produce excellent quality with maximum efficiency.
The Senior Marketing Product Specialist for specialty tractors is responsible for supporting the profitable growth of Fendt North America’s specialty tractor machinery business. Their primary focus is to lead corporate training, communicate product information and sales process directly to field sales and to dealer personnel. The Sr. Marketing Product Specialist is responsible for producing product training collateral – both on-line and published documents (hard copy). This includes, but is not limited to, Video’s, Photos, Product Information Guides (PIGs), Product Marketing Bulletins, Competitive Comparisons, and Price Pages. They will also have the opportunity to assist in other areas including, but not limited to, supporting corporate events, dealer events, product launches, shows and field events.
What you will do:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Fendt’s specialty tractor lineup by demonstrating a high level of agronomic, economic and product knowledge.
- Support the Marketing Team goals through training, VIP events, New Product Introductions and field activities.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Field Product Specialists to design, develop and deliver training programs.
- Create, maintain, and manage a library of training materials.
- Manage internal loan and demo inventory and budget for Fendt tractors.
- Conduct product benchmarking and communicate test results to field personnel and dealer personnel.
- Lead projects to develop new and innovative training aides that drive results.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Marketing, or Business
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, marketing, or product development functions within the capital goods or the fruit, nut, vegetable, and vineyard cropping systems industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
A plus if you have:
- A high level of mechanical proficiency.
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office application, PDF Expert and Photo Shop. (Intermediate)
- Proficiency and comfort speaking to and facilitating to a live audience. (Intermediate – Advanced)
- Proven track record of taking initiative and accountability to achieve time, budget, and quality goals.
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), paid holidays and paid time off, , reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production
systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.