Relocation Level: No
Hiring Manager: WEI PHOI CHENG
Recruiter: SEAN HO
As Engineer of MSB Lean Manufacturing, you will manage the implementation of Lean transformation methodologies and tools in Assembly/ Test/ SSD manufacturing at MSB. You will collaborate closely with Site functional teams to identify, explore and implement lean methodologies/tool to uncover step-change area of improvement in throughput, labor productivity, yield and cycle time performance.
Specific Responsibilities and Tasks
Manage and introduce the implementation of lean methodologies and tool adoption across assembly/ test/ SSD manufacturing
- Proliferate standardized Value Stream Mapping methodology to identify bottlenecks, key sources of wastes, key drivers to cycle time
- Oversee the generation of Utilization/ Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) waterfall charts to identify key sources of losses and improvement opportunities
- Define and support labor productivity analysis e.g. Touch-time, MMR, spaghetti charts to improve operator/ technician efficiency and reduce operational errors
Collaborate with functional experts in identifying area of improvement thru application of lean methodology and tools.
- Propose lean approaches to functional expert to identify area of improvement.
- Guide/oversees adoption of lean method in identifying area of improvement.
- Propose/Guide Kaizen Initiatives and Continuous Improvement Projects
Serve as the key integrator between central and site functional teams in developing, driving and communicating progress for critical lean improvement initiatives
- Ensure Lean team facilitates lean diagnostics and design of improvements, integrating key inputs from central and site functional teams
- Develop overall view of critical initiatives and impact to key performance indicators
- Provide visibility on programme status, including key milestones with clear ownership
- Trigger interventions to ensure programme are on-track towards targets
- Support regular cadence on reports/ meetings with senior leadership, including deep dives for weekly/ monthly reporting and ad-hoc senior management reports
- Bachelor’s Degree/master’s in engineering or Science discipline or equivalent work experience
- Good analytical, fact-based decision-making skills
- Possess good communication, inter-personal skills and able to work with multiple cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Semiconductor processes, engineering and/or manufacturing operations will be beneficial
- Background in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and/or Lean manufacturing fundamentals will be beneficial
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST2 || Tier 3 ||