Job Requisition ID: 16199
Sr. Business Solution Analyst must understand and help define supply chain business needs for process automation and business intelligence, and then determine appropriate, detailed technology solutions. These solutions would either be using existing enterprise systems (SAP/Salesforce) more effectively, extending existing systems (changing configurations/implementing new core capabilities/custom functionality), or defining and integrating alternative solutions. Experience in supply chain process improvement, six sigma/lean quality techniques, managing infrastructure for data driven decisions, and use of Business Intelligence platforms is desirable. Success will be measured by improvements in supply chain business results.
Other requirements include:
- BS in Technology related field (Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in a supply chain organization with track record of process improvement using technology
- Working knowledge of SAP and SalesForce.Com
- Proficient with relational databases, SQL, .Net, ETL tools, BI platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively between business and technology organizations
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization, including executive level presentations
- Analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strict attention to detail and intensity around consistently delivering high quality outputs.
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing)
- The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls and online meetings
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children’s books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.