Sr. Analyst, Compensation & Benefits – 74062
Human Resources – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
Will be responsible for providing C and B support for the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide comp analysis support to C&B, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders including but not limited to:
○ Support in conducting annual market pricing and consultant-sponsored compensation/benefits surveys
○ Perform job evaluations to ensure proper placement of positions in bands
○ Support year-end compensation processes, including merit increase and incentive payout planning
○ Participate in projects and analysis to improve compensation structure, job revisions, and organizational structures
- Coordinate and work closely with Finance for various data related to compensation.
- Perform administration duties for global compensation systems working with the Technology team as the point of contact
○ Systems include SAP, SuccessFactors.
○ Coordinate and participate in system projects, to include enhancements to current compensation systems as well as implementation of new systems & features
○ Provide support for global compensation systems and larger scale HR system projects
○ Create reports and models for compensation programs
- Support a wide variety of compensation initiatives for Media teams on an as needed basis.
- Serve as the cluster contact point for international mobility requests.
- Support Benefits
○ Provide the data required for cost negotiation at time of renewals
○ Reconciliation/ analysis of various cost related to benefits
○ Handle benefit administration (eg Insurance , EAP )
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of analyst experience in Human Resources in compensation. Will consider experience
- in Finance or Data Analytics.
- Familiarity with HRIS administration, preferably SAP &/or Successfactors
- Strong experience with data analysis and mathematical modeling using spreadsheets/database; ability to identify research and correct data anomalies; ability to decipher large data sets and tell the story
- Basic understanding of compensation structure and administration including job evaluation, base salary, and incentives
- Experience coordinating projects and leading a team (project plan management desired)
- Advanced skills with Google ,Microsoft suite, high level in Excel (basic programming skills a plus)
- Detail oriented
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization in various locations
- Experience with sales incentive administration
- Experience with Google applications including sheets, doc, slides, gmail and G+
- Experience with video conferencing, specifically Google Hangouts and Youtube Live
- Exposure to multi country C and B roles.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Secondary Locations: , , ,