What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma/GED
- 3 months industrial experience (corrugated packaging setting)
- Highly adaptable to various duties
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Standing entire shift
- Corrugated Parts Assembly (some hand assembly, some machine assembly)
- Hot Glue Assembly
- Packing Assembly
- Strapping and Banding
- General Housekeeping
MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS REPEATEDLY THROUGHOUT SHIFT
- Light lifting between 1 and 25 lbs. continuously.
- Perform various job functions throughout the day. (multi-task)
- Stooping, walking, bending, twisting, standing, sweeping, hand motion, wrist motion, body rotation, counting, reading tape measure.
- Work in an environment that is often very hot in the summer.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Elizabethton, TN 37643