Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To assist and support the Senior Manager/Manager, VM Planning, to develop visual merchandising concepts and standards for the Market, delivering into all Brand and Commercial KPIs.
- Liaise with with the Store Development team to develop pilot store opening visual merchandising plans.
- Collaborate with the Retail Marketing Omni Channel team to determine how marketing campaigns and ISC materials “come to life” at retail by developing monthly visual merchandising plans.
- Develop monthly visual merchandising plans and guidelines for different store formats across the different sub brands with monthly trading focuses. Undertake and execute various visual merchandising task or projects on an ad hoc basic
- Brand Activation – Retail Marketing, Omni Channel
- Retail – Assortment Planning
- Retail – VM Implementation/Retail VM
- Retail – VM Training/Franchise VM
- Retail Expansion – Store Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Strong cross functional management skills
- Strong aesthetic and creative sense with a keen eye for design and styling
- Ability to balance aesthetics with business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both English and Mandarin)Works well under pressure
- Proactive with a positive attitude
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in visual design, merchandising or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years progressive work experience in Visual Merchandising
- Passion for sports