For our ONE Digital Team at our bavarian location Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Solution Owner Customer Experience Portal (m/f/x)
In our ONE Digital team, you will be revolutionizing agriculture with us and help to feed the world sustainably. In a dialogue with our customers and partners, we strive to master the digital transformation in agriculture with a holistic approach. With us, you will directly influence the next generation of Smart Farming solutions. Look forward to exciting, innovative technologies and an agile set-up, with interfaces to all AGCO brands and a varied range of areas. As a global team, consisting of employees from six countries, you will work with dedicated colleagues on the future of agriculture.
What You Will Do
- You will design the digital gateway for farmers to AGCO’s digital products through the Customer Experience Platform by helping to build a central navigation and compilation of different applications.
- You will be responsible for the lifecycle of a specific subset of functionality within the overall solution
- You will create and develop a roadmap in collaboration with Enterprise Architect
- You align the Capabilities Roadmap and the Solution Roadmap with the relevant milestones and releases defined in the Solution Roadmap
- You define and manage solution level requirements and decompose requirements to communicate to internal and external suppliers and support compliance requirements
- You identify and refine Epics, Capabilities and Identify Features that drive the backlogs for the Solution Train ARTs’
What You Will Bring
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics, IT or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience in the field of digital product management in connection with agile strategic development of digital solutions
- Experience in working with the SAFe Agile Framework (3-5 years)
- Business fluent in English
- Good communication skills
A Plus If You Have
- Experience with digital disruptive business models
- Experience in agriculture or a comparable industry
What We Offer
We welcome you to our appreciative, open corporate culture – with a great team spirit and good work atmosphere. We offer attractive, fair remuneration, with additional insurance and pension schemes. We attach great importance to supporting you in your individual work-life balance – your health is important to us. As part of our Corporate Health Management, you will benefit from intensive company medical care, advice on social matters, numerous sports programs, and much more. Your ideas and your personal and professional development are important to us. We look forward to developing your full potential together with you and shaping the future of sustainable agriculture.
The AGCO Corporation
AGCO is a major worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment. AGCO offers a full product line including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment and implements through more than 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in over 140 countries.