Want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
The Solution Owner (SoO) is ultimately responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable large-scale business solutions that meet customer needs on a global basis. The role achieves this by collaborating with a wide range of people to identify and define customer needs, understand the Solution Context, and develop the Solution Vision, Solution Roadmap. The Solution Owner (SoO) largely shares the same responsibilities as the Solution Manager but focuses on a sub-set of capabilities required to the deliver the overall Solution Roadmap. The Solution Owner reports to the Solution Manager and identify and refine the Capabilities for which he/she is responsible, as well as breaking them down into features. The Solution Owner aligns with the Enterprise Architecture team and the Solution Train’s ARTs teams. The Solution Owner identifies the customers and stakeholders, and has a strong Customer-Centric mindset, and is ultimately responsible to deliver and measure customer value for the Solution. On the delivery side, the role works in close alignment the Product Management teams within the ARTs context and plays a critical role in solution train events including Pre- and Post-PI planning, Solution and System Demos and, Solution Train Sync. The role is part of the Digital Transformation Office and One Digital team.
- Owns the lifecycle of a specific sub-set of capabilities within the overall Solution. For such capabilities: the Solution Owner identifies and defined customers and stakeholders; Create and Evolve a Roadmap in conjunction with Enterprise Architect; Align the Capabilities Roadmap and the Solution Roadmap with relevant Milestones, Releases, identified on the solution roadmap; Communicate investment and capacity needs in advanced of the delivery or during annual budgeting cycles.
- Manage Requirements: Define and manage requirements at the solution level; Decompose requirements to communicate intent with internal and external suppliers and support compliance needs; Evolve requirements based on feedback, making trade-off decisions after consulting with appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain the Solution Roadmap: Balance the needs of multiple customers; Continuously align the solution roadmap with stakeholder and suppliers.
- Identify and prioritise EPICs and capabilities together with customers, dealers, internal & external stakeholders. Asses technical feasibility and complexity together with the Solution Architecture and Product Management, plan these on your Solution Roadmap and own these through the entire life cycle.
- The Solution Owner will work very close with UX Designers to define the Solution Roadmap and to refine EPICs and Capabilities to enforce the customer centric mindset and way of working.
- Business mindset, experienced in Agile Development of Digital Solutions.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Has worked in international environments.
- Experience in Agriculture or comparable industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree – IT, Business Administration, Agronomy or comparable.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 26 days annual leave + additional privilege leave and ability to buy up to 5 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme, life assurance cover (x9) and Group Income Protection.
- AXA private healthcare.
- Retail discounts vouchers, EAP and access to Yulife Wellbeing App (free and unlimited 24/7 UK-based GPs + free will service).
You will work hybrid 2-3 days a week in our Stoneleigh, Warwickshire site purpose to team up with your wonderful AGCO colleagues.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!