Role & Responsibilities:
• Conduct ongoing functional testing, and analysis of enhancements to company’s software development activities.
• Understanding functional testing / quality assurance process for testing desktop products.
• Complete testing ownership for multiple features of platform product.
• Create and execute test cases for various features from product by understanding end user requirement.
• Understand and test (exploratory) the web as well as desktop application functionalities.
• Understanding of Regression and Performance testing.
• Automated testing.
• Defect reporting, tracking and analysis.
• Day to day testing activities.
• Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
• Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
• Make recommendations to improve overall quality.
Skills & Experience:
• B.E- Mechanical / Civil / Architecture / Computers / IT / with 2-4 years of experience in Software testing.
• Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a must.
• Experience in any above application testing is plus.
• Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
• Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
• Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of testing / quality assurance process.
• Initiative as self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal Supervision.
• Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Preference: Person with knowledge with CAD\CAM\CAE Application Testing.