Job ID: 86556
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
What will your job look like?
- Analyze and provide fast and accurate solutions.
- Design/Develop new programs and maintaining existing systems.
- Communicate efficiently with integrated teams such as business architects, testers, and Tier2 for efficient analysis of existing defects and provide quick fixes.
- Ability to automate and develop the tools required for the project/work.
- Ability to design the quick solutions that will help the account.
- Maintain quality in the solutions delivered.
- Work to improve performance and stability of the application.
- Perform and design unit tests and automation,
- Work efficiently with the different groups remotely and locally.
- Communicates effectively/appropriately with internal and external parties; keeps team members and GL/PM informed
- Works in line with the goals of the project
All you need is…
- 5 years of experience in the Software development and preferably in the telecom domain along with all the standard SDLC practices .Good understanding of Amdocs OSS products.
- 3 -5 years of experience in Rest services implementation and Micro Services implementation
- 2-3 years of experience in Amdocs ODO/SOM, ARM, ASD products and its integration with other OSS products of Amdocs.
- 3-5 years of experience in programming knowledge in java scripting, Java; J2EE, XML, Web Services, spring, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, UNIX and SQL.
- 3-5 years of experience in Spring Framework implementation.
- 3-5 years of experience in unit testing frameworks using JUnit, power mock and other mocking frameworks
- 3.5 years of experience using the other development tools like Perforce, Maven and CI with Jenkins.
- 3-5 years of familiarity with coding standards and methodologies.
- 3-5 years of online and Unix Environment knowledge.
- Strong experience in Software design and development in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies