At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs. We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
WEB&MOBILE is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business, we create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to adidas digital B2C and B2B business. This includes online stores for all markets, for different Frontend Touch Points e.g. web and mobile app, and everything related to digital marketing. On the same we build and operate our hype events platforms and digital retail.
- Working with agreed standards and tools to achieve desired engineering outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Develop and maintain business rules and configuration for PIM based on Stibo STEP
- Be part of DevOps support model (taking part in 24×7 rotations)
- Ensuring team code is compliant with code quality and standards
- Identifying and highlighting tech debt items and system improvements
What we are looking for:
- Specific technical skills
- Proficient in Stibo STEP application
- Good experience with data persistence, really great if you worked with SQL, noSQL and event sourcing.
- Understanding of web software architectures – Client-server, Microservices, SOA
- Comfortable with DevOps concepts and usage of CI/CD tools
- Nice to have
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Experience working with Java/Kotlin
- Experience working with Kafka,
- Experience working with ETL applications
- Experience with providing technical documentation, handover trainings and technical guidelines
- Experience with taking part in 24×7 rotations
- Developed software in environment with event driven (streaming) component
- Knowledge and/or experience using AWS cloud products
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce cloud
- Problem solving skills and hands on attitude
- Eager to never stop learning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent in English.
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor.
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT related projects and University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields.
Main technologies we use:
- PIM Application: Stibo STEP 9.3, 10
- Container knowledge: Kubernetes, Docker
- Database: SQL, Oracle , Aurora (MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Platforms: Stibo STEP, Kafka, AWS, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Fredhopper (FH)
- Agile Methodologie/Frameworks: Scrum/Kanban