Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Testing medical device application requires rigor and attention to detail to meet industry and regulatory standards. It takes someone who can solve problems, is unwilling to give up, and is in tune with the highly regulated nature of medical device software. We’re looking for a top-notch Mobile application test engineer with a focus on quality who has experience with iOS mobile testing. Having some web testing experience would be an added advantage.
- Development of test scenarios following design and requirement documents to ensure intended behavior is verified
- Write automated integration and functional tests for native mobile application
- Interact with developers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Maintain, report test results and investigate test failures
- Participate in code reviews with peers
- Work in a highly regulated software environment
- Focus on patient safety
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of test automation experience with at least 2 or more in the iOS platform
- Knowledge of mobile hardware and software platforms
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following automation frameworks
- Desire to learn, explore and push team practices to modern standards
- Experience with Git and code reviews through tools like GitHub or GitLab
- Work within Continuous Integration environments
- Team player willing to collaborate with peers
- Effective communicator and writer
- Independent contributor who requires less or little supervision
- Experience automating with Swift, Xcode
- Understanding of mobile interface guidelines
- Exposure of mobile cloud farms
- Experience with mobile apps that communicate with external accessories
- Experience working with the LATITUDE ClarityTM Data Management System and myLUXTM applications
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.