At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Software Engineer Agile – Fullstack
Being part of a team of Software Engineers you will drive the agile transformation and technical delivery of Consumer Engagement & Traffic Domain (Digital IT). In your day by day work with the delivery team you will be developing technical solutions for products and features and lead other developers in the Traffic Generation Paid & Organic Product Area. You will have the opportunity to work with Frontend and Backend Technologies, Data Integration, Operational competence and Development and drive highest standards in an ever evolving technical system environment at edge of technology in cloud, mobile, big-data, social and digital.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas deliver the best products for our Digital Consumers
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Excelling SEO stack in web platform with bounded components and APIs
- Data integration across different enterprise platforms (product, inventory, consumer data),
Traffic components and SEO marketing partners
- DevOps across different Consumer Engagement Areas
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, …)
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime
- Highest application scalability, performance and stability
- You will help stablish and overlook guardrails for the technical capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables, defining the coding and design guidelines to follow and ensuring they are applied in your domain.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Eager to never stop learning
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods
- Good knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SPA, ReactJS, Node,js, Express, Redux, Webpack, Jest)
- Working experience in creating & working on Microservices architecture and building modular APIs
- Streaming technologies like Kafka will be a plus
- Working experience in DevOps and QA methodologies and tools
- 6+ years of working experience in the digital world and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- Frameworks: ReactJS, Node,js, Express, Redux, Webpack, Jest
- Container knowledge: Kubernetes, Docker
- Database: AWS RDS (MySQL) and NoSQL
- CI/CD: Jenkins
What we offer:
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.