- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas creating the best products for our consumers.
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying. infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Backend application development.
- Data integration across different platforms and domains.
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, …).
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime.
- Highest application scalability, performance and stability.
- You will help stablish and overlook guardrails for backend capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Digital mindset, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build.
- 3+ years experience of the above mentioned technologies and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields.
- Having a DevOps mindset and being familiar with QA methodologies.
- Specific Technical skills:
- DevOps engineer with strong experience in container orchestration.
- High knowledge about cloud solutions (preferably AWS)
- Experience with databases in both local and cloud.
- Monitoring and alerting experience.
- Pipeline (CI/CD) management and optimization.
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor.
- Eager to never stop learning.
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
THOSE ARE YOUR TECHNOLOGIES
- Docker and kubernetes
- Cloud solutions: AWS or Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Databases: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Aurora, etc
- Monitoring and alerting: elastic stack, Instana, Prometheus , OpsGenie, etc
- CICD: Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of one of the highest performance team in adidas
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER
You will join us as a full team member enriching our IT team and capabilities to even better push forward with more projects to make adidas a better place. Together and individually we will use, contribute and release open source. You will be working in a flexible and family friendly environments. We have options for childcare, fitness, nearby airport (NUE), on site canteen, nice campus, and other benefits that you’ll love.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.