Requisition Number: 77642
Heart, Hunger and Harmony. These are just a few of the attributes we look for in our Software Account ExecutiveS teammates at Insight.
If you’re confident you can leverage Insight’s complete solutions offering for software and services, then we can ensure your individual success.
If being considered a “rainmaker” sounds good to you, then we’ll provide the tools for you to get it done.
If you have a hunter mentality and walk through walls to complete deals, then this opportunity is for you.
What you’ll do at Insight
* Be the solution. You will be able to assess and proactively recommend software solutions that are tailored to the client’s business model.
* Be an expert. Continue to learn new software technologies that will bring value and be able to present those solutions to large enterprise clients.
* Develop a trusted relationship with your client that helps the achieve better business outcomes that drives our solution practices.
* Build relationships. You will build meaningful relationships with your teammates and valued partners of Insight, that drives success with existing or net new clients.
What you’ll need to join Insight
* Experience selling Microsoft solutions that drive consumption cross the portfolio
* 5+ years professional sales experience selling software solutions that include Cloud, major software publishers like Microsoft, Red Hat, IBM, Citrix, VMware etc.
* Experience selling into complex enterprise accounts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and operate a computer, telephone and keyboard.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
* Ability to uphold the stress of traveling.
* Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Salt Lake City || Utah (US-UT) || United States (US) || SALES || None || US – Salt Lake City, UT ||