Take Charge of Your Career Packing Products Everyone Knows!
Who we are …
We are your favorite foam cup, go-to SOLO cup, and take-out container, that allows you to enjoy your food and drinks wherever you are!
What we are looking for…
We currently have open positions for Inspector Packers. If you are looking for a new opportunity or just starting your career, we have ____ and ____ shifts available to meet your needs.
What you’ll do…
- Visually inspect finished products and verify package counts
- Tape boxes and manually transfer product to stacking area
- Assemble flat cardboard into box shape for shipping products
- Perform quality checks at scheduled intervals
- Communicate quality concerns to operator, quality control, mechanic or supervisor
- Start and stop machinery according to standard operating procedures
- Address minor equipment problems
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
What you’ll need…
- The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work weekends as needed.
- At least one (1) year previous manufacturing experience.
- Math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
What we offer you…
- Ability to earn pay increases
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Approved job-related training and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.