Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as “Strategic Business Partner” and “Coach” to the organization in all relevant people and organizational topics. Manage and lead the HR team in the market ensuring that we are building and executing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain talent.
- Proactively lead, contribute and execute to the Strategic Business Plan (SBP) of France. Ensure a harmonized implementation in all relevant locations.
- Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective HR practices and promote positive employee relations in the work environment
- Role model strong leadership behaviour and a performance culture
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, employee development, and compensation & benefits for all employees in France are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines, the global policy manual and modern HR Management practice
- Support and drive initiatives, programs and efficient processes, in close collaboration with our Talent, Rewards and GBS organization. Acquisition/Recruiting as well as Organizational development efforts
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in close collaboration with Rewards and the leadership team of France.
- Lead the local HR team members by instilling a “one HR France” mindset across the HR organization.
- Drive initiatives and create a culture that stimulates an inclusive work environment and strong employee engagement at every level throughout the organization.
- GM France
- Leadership team France
- HRD’s across Europe
- Talent, Rewards, GBS
- Global HR
- Works councils and unions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic thinker that acts and leads with confidence and speed in execution
- Strong relationship management and communication skills, with the credibility and breadth of vision to operate at all levels of the organisation. Ability to earn the full trust and confidence of colleagues.
- The ability to understand and synthesise a wide range of stakeholder views, constantly listening whilst remaining focussed on the overall goal.
- The ability to take a strategic view of the employee’s needs to successfully identify and implement practical solutions which make a genuine difference to our people
- The ability to prioritise rigorously, ensuring that HR resources are clearly targeted at those things that must be done.
- A strong quality ethic – experience of raising standards, effectively challenging with a view to finding common sense solutions to problems and delivering high quality outcomes.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field
- Advanced English and French (both written and verbal) is essential
- At least 12 years of significant HR leadership and operational delivery experience in a multinational company
- Proven strategic HR business partner ideally with experience in other HR areas e.g. Talent, Rewards and/or GBS
- Experience in handling complicated employee relations cases including unions and works councils.