Vulcan Industries has been providing merchandising display solutions for over 70 years. We take pride in our diverse customer base which includes some of the world’s best known retailers and brand marketers. With domestic and off-shore manufacturing, as well as sales offices in key markets across the country, we offer global solutions in today’s global economy.
Under direct supervision, performs a combination of administrative or clerical tasks to support office, warehouse, business or administrative operations, such as: maintaining records; receiving, preparing or verifying documents; searching for and compiling information and data; and responding to routine requests with standard answers (by phone, in person or by correspondence). The work requires a basic knowledge of proper office or warehouse procedures. Follows a few clearly detailed procedures in performing repetitive tasks in the same sequence. Years of Experience: 0-1 year
Essential Job Functions
1) Compiling & maintaining finished product inventory records
2) Coordinating transportation of outgoing shipments
3) Managing daily small parcel shipments
4) Computer data entry
5) Assisting with physical inventory
6) Operating material handling equipment
7) Reporting for work regularly and on time
- At least 1 year experience in a warehouse environment
- At least 6 months experience as a shipping clerk
- Perform 4 basic math operations with decimals and fractions.
- Ability to read methods and procedures & write reports with proper format.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must have intermediate computer skills (mainframe data entry, basic spreadsheet and word processing)
- Ability to operate a stand-up forklift.
- Inside, warehouse environment, variable work days and hours. Some overtime required.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Seeing, Hearing, Speaking
- Walking, kneeling
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.