Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
- SIGN ON BONUS OF $1,000!!
The Team Performance Leader (TPL) is accountable for leading daily shift operations and assisting the Management team as needed to meet performance goals. Additionally, the TPL will coordinate production requirements by communicating production priorities established through Management, Production Control, and Shipping, as well as ensuring orders are processed with an emphasis on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Administer current programs to assure the health and safety of employees and meet Plant, OSHA, HSP and PSM requirements
- Provide assistance to Safety Committee members
- Guide and direct departmental Safety
- Uphold Plant & Department Safety Rules
- Monitor employee behaviors and work practices and address unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and PSM violations
- Perform and process safety, behavioral, PSM and housekeeping audits
- Facilitate use of in-house quality control systems as needed (QM modules, paper charts, CAPA, etc.)
- Help ensure materials produced meet established quality standards
- Administer 6S activities in the department including daily 6S grading.
- Help analyze quality issues to determine root cause and communicate with appropriate parties to eliminate future occurrences.
- Drive and assist with the CAPA process.
- Analyze daily variance report to understand actions that need to be taken to achieve department goals.
- Assist in design, implementation, and administration of department improvement programs.
- Update and evaluate schedule reports to ensure orders are processed on time.
- Communicate with Production Control to help ensure efficient processing of second order releases, move-ups and air shipments.
- Work with Production Control to help resolve schedule changes.
- Initiate inventory location balancing with operators and warehouse personnel to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Monitor production area activities and help address issues appropriately. Advise management of employee issues that may require attention.
- Perform required line, performance, quality and safety Audits.
- Has the authority to remove employee from company premises for the violation of Sealed Air Corp. “Zero Tolerance” infractions.
- Has the authority to research and document all negative job performance issues.
- Gather employee statements and participate in investigation process when needed.
- Initiate corrective action forms.
- Has the authority to conduct release meetings.
- Advise management of employee issues that may require their immediate attention to Safety, Quality, Production and Personnel issues.
- Tracking and documentation of “Pay for Performance” to provide proper and adequate feedback to Group Performance Leader (GPL).
- Has the authority to conduct qualification meetings for qualified operators.
- Prepare shift manning schedules to ensure proper coverage and production is achieved.
- Record attendance and document vacation and holiday taken.
- Verify time accuracy in E-Time.
- Document absenteeism and communicate unfavorable trend to the supervisor.
- Monitor production activities (breaks, Tardiness, shift changes, etc.) and address issues appropriately, in a timely manner.
- Assist in communicating and coordination of training.
- Perform SAP transactions for report processing for the converting group.
- Run daily, weekly, monthly numbers and provide information as requested by Management.
- Pull and post tier numbers for war rooms.
- Adjust inventory levels for supplies as needed.
Requisition id: 31250
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.