We have started a revolution in the agricultural equipment industry! AGCO has formed AgRevolution™, an agricultural equipment dealership to provide industry-leading products and support services to the farming community.
Our Service teams are relentless in their pursuit of excellence, ensuring AgRevolution delivers the best customer service in the industry in the most efficient, cost-effective way. Their success fuels our success. We ensure – Quality. Productivity. Efficiency.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
AgRevolution is looking for a Service writer located in the Hopkinsville, Kentucky area. This position will efficiently manage, coordinate and schedule Field Service and Shop Service Technician’s time, while maintaining the invoicing of work orders in a timely manner. In conjunction with this, they will communicate with the customer in regard to quotes, job status and scheduling. They will also coordinate activities and cooperate with other departments of the dealership to best serve the needs of the customer and employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assign jobs and work areas to Service Technicians according to their skills and knowledge.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and respond promptly.
- Respond and follow up to employee issues and concerns.
- Review all repair work orders for accuracy and completeness concerning parts, materials and labor, and approve the release of equipment for delivery to the customer.
- Work with the Service Manager or supervisor in all aspects of the service department in fulfilling the responsibilities of the Service Manager (may fill the Service Manager’s role in their absence).
- Assist in the appraisal of repair work coming into the service department.
- Advise Service Manager of all customer complaints.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all technicians.
- Meet with Service Manager on a regular basis to review department performance profitability, efficiencies, and personnel matters.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of the dealership.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Graduation from related diesel or Ag technology program (preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AgRevolution / AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities and requirements and may change at any time with or without notice.
For full duties, responsibilities and requirements, please consult the job description.
AgRevolution / AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AgRevolution is a wholly owned subsidiary of AGCO Corporation. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.