- Establish, implement and review branch underwriting strategy.
- Review cases with u/w authority
- Conduct case study, portfolio claim experience analysis (including MAPA report) as well as medical trend analysis.
- Review and recommend improvement or appropriate changes to product, underwriting rules and pricing models regularly.
- Complete UW related issues assigned by CHO underwriting
- Conduct self audit within team
- Underwrite new/reniwal cases within underwriting authority in branch
- Make recommendations on non-standard cases exceeding underwriting authority for higher level approval
- Involve in Client / Sales communication
- Conduct team training
- University graduate or above, majoring in Mathematic, Insurance, or Actuarial subjects
- Over 5 years’ working experience. Related working experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years group insurance underwriting experience.
- Customer-oriented, good team player and good communication skill
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.