Req Id: 246644
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
The Bell Network Security Engineering and Program Management team is looking for a new Security architecture leader in Bell.
If you are someone who…
- has built credibility in cyber security across multiple fields of expertise
- have a track record of building services or platforms to meet complex requirements
- have experience and advanced knowledge of operations, infrastructure, cloud computing/containers security, DevSecOps, Identify Management, etc.
- is an expert at explaining complex security requirements, challenges and solutions from operations to executives
and want to…
- drive the build and evolution of carrier-scale and customer-focused security services
- lead end-to-end security architecture designs that includes IaaS and SaaS
- build roadmaps for security services in line with a long-term vision
- act as Product Owner for Agile delivery teams for security-centric products
- lead the relationship with internal stakeholders and vendors
- understand the network security operational processes and lead the transformation to an ideal SOC people, process and technology state
…then this challenge is for you!
- 10+ years of Information Security experience, including lead roles in major security projects and initiatives
- Deep understanding in multiple fields of infosec, preferably with operation background
- Some experience in financial evaluation, resource forecasting or costing model
- Understanding of Agile and DevSecOps concepts
- Nice to have – programming/coding experience
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or others
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 12/15/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal