In addition to the following Epson’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, deploy and maintain on-going lead nurture programs for different product lines and target verticals
• Monitors and reports on nurture programs performance to recommend optimization opportunities
• Setup forms used to capture leads from various lead generation efforts
• Create landing pages with personalization and dynamic content for various marketing purposes
• Create automation and segmentation rules, segmentation lists, and segmentation tags
• Implement and optimize lead scoring and routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
• Enable data flow between Pardot and Salesforce
• Prospect management, prospect field configurations and data management
• Develop attribution and tracking methodologies that measure the ROI of new and existing marketing activities (social, content syndication, trade shows, etc)
• Define stages within customer journey, establishing KPIs and creating marketing dashboards and reports that can illustrate progress against goals
• Maintain database hygiene and optimization; identify and improve gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
• Maintains best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including naming conventions, folder structure, list management, lead flow, completion actions, owners, etc.
• Trains users, assists in creating and documenting training materials
• Proficiency in marketing automation (Pardot preferred) and Salesforce
• Salesforce Pardot Specialist credential preferred
• Knowledge of lead routing and marketing attribution tools such as LeanData welcomed
Spanish bilingual preferred
External Job Description
Responsible for day-to-day management of Pardot, including developing, executing, measuring, analyzing, and optimizing demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns. This position is responsible for all aspects of program creation and execution within Pardot inclusive of list segmentation, email compliance, workflow development, scoring model refinement, reporting and performance optimization.
Collaborates with/Key Customers include Product Management, Commercial Marketing, E-Business, Social Media, Epson Canada, Information Systems (IS), Sales, Sales Operations, Salesforce.com and various external agencies and vendors.
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.