At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
One way to reach this goal is through Mobile apps designed inside of adidas, where the backend, DevOps and QA team supports performance and quality of the apps, ensuring security for the user as well as inspiring and empowering them with different features.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our Mobile and Hipe team of engineers in Zaragoza.
What we are looking for:
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build.
- 6+ years experience of the above mentioned technologies and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields.
- Team and tech lead for the entire QA Mobile Team.
- Collaborative and inspiring team lead, who is eager to teach and learn from others .
- Strong passion towards planning and improving test processes to increase software development productivity.
- Hands-on experience in design and implementation of automation strategies.
- Ability to envision projects from conception to release.
- Experienced on Agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- Working experience with Cucumber, , Kubernetes are a plus.
- ISTQB, TMap, CAST, CSTE Certifications are a plus.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Team and tech lead, from both backend and frontend perspective, with internal and external team.
- Define QA strategy for all the mobile adidas products and their backends.
- Ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices in the Product Area / Domain.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures with heavy focus on automated testing.
- Maintaining and defining direction for automated testing.
- Conduct, support and guide Load testing efforts.
- Define and monitor QA KPIs.
- Help detecting and blocking bots and any other unwanted access to our systems.
- Follow up manual testing to minimize it and convert to automated when possible.
- Engage with key stakeholders (Tech Enablement, vendors, business, markets…).
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
- Test Frameworks: Cucumber, Serenity BDD, Appium, Selenium, Rest-assured.
- Test Tools: Postman, BrowserStack, NeoLoad.
- CI/CD: .
- Platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, , Kubernetes.
- Monitoring and alerting: Kibana, ElasticSearch, Grafana.
- Security: Veracode, Fortanix, Metabase.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a company where quality, innovation and continuous improvement are principles of our culture.
- You will be part of the growing adidas Testing Community, leading, driving and coordinating the QA strategy for a strategic area of our business.
- Top project with millions of users and tens of engineers.
- Continuous learning and usage of latest technologies and chance to decide new technologies to be applied.
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities.
- Individual development, training and a tech community.
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.