Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
At Ruckus Networks, a part of Commscope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity in Ruckus Cloud Quality Engineering. Do you have a passion to work in fast paced agile environment?
As Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will help take Ruckus Cloud platform to the next level. The role is for end to end test automation framework, test suites and scale test tool development and ownership. The team will be in Bangalore and working closely with geographically diverse development centers. Come join us and be part of us to populate the smartest Wi-Fi products to the world!
- 3+ years strong programming experience preferably with Java and/or python
- Strong experience in building highly maintainable, flexible and scalable testing frameworks
- Hands on experience building and maintaining tests suites, preferably with Open Source frameworks such as Robot, Cucumber, etc.
- Hands-on experience building CICD pipeline and dashboards for monitoring and alerts around test failures
- Proven ability to apply data structures and algorithms to practical problems
- Experience with Cloud products and technologies – micro services architecture, API, GCP/GKE, Cloud SQL, API gateways, ELK, ServiceMesh, Visualization tools
- Experience in Layer 2/Layer 3 Networking technologies such as switches, Access Points
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking the initiative regarding issues and decisions
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.