If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 62692
Senior RFIC Design Engineer
This engineer will be responsible for the design and development of SOI RFICs for mobile handset applications. The candidate will work with a group of analog/RF IC design experts in development of cellular-band RFICs that have stand-alone or integrated LNA cores, RF switches, attenuators, controller, and various RF and analog functional blocks. The candidate will interface with system engineers and module design teams to create the detailed specification, report design progress, and to collect, track, and resolve any performance and circuit design issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• BS + 5 years experience or MS + 3 years or PhD
• Transistor-level CMOS or SOI RFIC design
• Basic device physics
• Develop and use advanced linear and nonlinear models or simulation techniques and be able to translate between the model, simulation, physical implementation, and the measured performance of a device
• Optimize RFIC performance using RF and microwave engineering knowledge
• Utilize simulation tools, analog and RF circuit test characterization techniques and equipment.
• Good communication skills, be able to break down complex problems, set priorities, report progress, execute to a schedule, and have strong teamwork skills. #LI-DB1
• Experience using Cadence Virtuoso analog IC design tools
• Hands-on experience with RF lab measurements and characterization equipment
• Experience in RF circuit design
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.